Sunday, September 18, 2011

Forex Trading Strategies

1. Rpchost.com - Bollinger Bands Deviation Strategy Part I


I will show you in this strategy how to enter a trade at the perfect place. It gives you a good idea about good entry points.

First of all, open whatever chart you want then open the 4 hours time frame (H4). I will open also the Bollinger Bands(20) and Zig Zag indicator. Now, I will wait the Bollinger Band to deviate, in case the lower band deviate and formed with the preceding higher zig zag point an angle - the video clarifies more the strategy - I will wait the candle to be formed and enter into a Long trade.

Same thing for Short trades, I will wait the upper band to deviate and formed with the lower zig zag point an angle, I will wait the candle to be formed and enter into a short trade.

Joe Chalhoub





Bollinger Bands Deviation Strategy Part II


In this strategy I will add some advanced techniques to the last strategy "Bollinger Bands deviation strategy Part I". 

So first of all I will open the EUR/USD chart, then I will open the 4 hours time frame and I will add the Bollinger Band (20) and Zig Zag indicators. As we saw in the previous video, the entry point was the closing candle which corresponds to the bollinger bands deviation angle, this angle was defined by dropping a line from the lower ZigZag for short trades and from the upper Zig Zag for long trades.

Today I will make this strategy more accurate, I will not wait the H4 to finish the candle to enter into a long trade, what I will do is the following: I will spot a deviation in the bollinger band of the H4 chart and open the corresponding 1 hour chart, as soon as I see a bollinger band deviation I will enter a trade when the 1 hour candle is finished, by this way I entered a trade much sooner then the H4 chart which gave me more pips in advance. 

Concerning the exit point. The exit point is defined by the H4 chart, we simply wait the H4 breakLine to be intersected with the H4 bollinger Band to exit the trade which gives us a maximum number of pips. So we used the H4 chart and the H1 chart in combination to harvest the maximum profit. 

Joe Chalhoub





2. Rpchost.com - 15 Ema Entry Point Strategy Part I


In this strategy I will show you how to enter a short trade at the highest levels and enter a long trade at the lowest levels. 

You can open whatever currency and timeframe you want, I will open the 8 EMA and 15 EMA. For short trades I will wait the 8EMA to go under the 15 EMA then I will wait the price to develop a lower low, at this moment I will be ready for a short trade and I will wait the price to touch the 15 EMA line and at this point I will enter a short trade.

Same thing for long trades, I wait the 8 EMA to go above 15 EMA, I will spot a highest high and wait the price to touch the 15 EMA line and enter a long trade. I hope you traders profit from this simple startegy.

In this video you will understand the strategy, it is very easy and clear, for any question or comments feel free to send us your feedback.

Joe Chalhoub




15 Ema Entry Point Strategy Part II

This video is a continuation of the previous strategy "15 EMA Entry point Part I". I will add some filtering techniques to it. I will try to remove some noises and fake entries by using the bollinger band to confirm an entry point.

I will open the 4 hours time frame (H4) and the EUR/USD chart, I will add the 8 EMA and the 15 EMA, I will wait the 8 EMA to go above 15 EMA, I will open also the bollinger band indicator.

Now if the 8 EMA goes above 15 EMA, I will look to the bollinger band, if the higher band is UP and the lower band is also UP and the middle band is UP and it is under the 8 EMA and 15 EMA, so in that case I will wait the price to touch the 15 EMA to enter a BUY trade.

Same thing for short trades but surely in the opposite directions and thats it.

Joe Chalhoub





3. Rpchost.com - How to Predict a Reversal Trend Part I





How to Predict a Reversal Trend Part II


In this video I will show you where to exit the previous video trade "How to predict reversal trend Part I" ,  as we saw in the previous video we entered the trade when we met a divergence and when the price breaks a specific breakline. I will exit the trade if the RSI breaked the lower breakLine which we draw it previously (See the video) and in that case we will made at least 300 pips profit. So we exit the trade at the perfect place.

Joe Chalhoub

No comments:

Post a Comment